WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The individual we need must be licensed, LEED accredited preferred, and will have at least 5 years of experience.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOUR CAREER?
Our employees are a talented mix of individuals who embody every aspect of an integrated practice, who are catalysts for community through an integrated, research based approach with sustainable design competency as a prerequisite. You will gain valuable, real-world experience all while adding your skills to paramount office projects.
PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrated ability to produce quality work
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to and manage production of deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to prepare materials and produce products for presentations that communicate design process and concepts
- Understands technical aspects of buildings and how buildings come together to form a community
- Knowledge of computer design software, including AutoCAD and Adobe
- Deltek Vision a plus
- Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project; and other Windows-based programs.
WE WANT TO KNOW YOU
Send your resume, condensed portfolio (5MB max) and a brief paragraph of the requirements you fit, don’t forget to include your salary requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance – employee’s premium paid 100%
- Health Savings Account with Employer contribution
- 401K with match and Profit Sharing
- Annual Bonus Opportunity
- Professional Development Programs and Licensure Reimbursement
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- ORCA Transit Pass
- Flexible Schedules
- Casual Dress Code
- Secure Bike Parking and Company Bike Use
- On-Site Gym and Spa Amenities
- Lunch ‘n’ Learns for Continuing Education Credits
- Formal and Informal Mentorship
- Coaching Program
- Thursday Design Reviews
- Unbelievable Holiday Parties
- Company Rec Teams: Soccer, Kickball, Volleyball
email@example.com for more information.
Please no phone calls or drop-ins.