The award-winning team at GGLO, a collaborative design firm in Seattle and Los Angeles, seeks a Senior Project Architect, who specializes in Tall Buildings.
We are an innovative firm designing buildings, landscapes, and places that weave together a vibrant mix of uses to embrace the communities in which we work. Our dynamic team of interdisciplinary professionals crafts solutions for our clients by asking the right questions, diving deep into understanding their needs and the context of our projects, and by pursuing new ways of thinking about the future. We are recognized in the design community for the quality and thoughtfulness of our work, and for being focused on outcomes that build healthy communities and cities.
About The Role
The primary function of the Tall Building Project Architect is to facilitate and coordinate architectural services with aligned disciplines, on assigned projects from project analysis through completion for tall building projects. The Project Architect is responsible for production and coordination associated with project(s), including providing direction to the project team.
- Provide leadership throughout entire design process for large-scale, programmatically complex projects
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Facilitate and present at public meetings and forums, with clients and managing groups
- Effectively manage and mentor team members to maintain positive interaction, while ensuring the highest quality, and meeting client expectations
- Lead design reviews at designated stages of projects
- Monitor and maintain control of the scope of work and services for the project including project schedule and work plan
What You Have (Requirements):
- 20 or more years of experience, with a focus on tall building projects
- Architecture License
- Degree from an accredited University in the United States
- Demonstrated proficiency with Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp and Windows OS
- Demonstrated ability to produce quality work
- Proven knowledge of code regulations governing the industry
- Understanding of all aspects and phases of the architectural production process
- Comprehension of and ability to impact technical implications of design decisions
- Authorization to work in the United States
Successful GGLO Project Managers have:
- Experience with Deltek Vision
- Experience in our core markets
- LEED Accreditation (BD+C or ND)
We offer paid licensure and industry memberships, professional development, mentorship programs, flexible schedules, remote work, generous time off, ORCA commuter passes, bicycle parking, office bicycles for use, casual dress code, relaxed atmosphere, pet friendly atmosphere, indoor gym, pool, sauna, summer concert series in our outdoor space, and a collaborative, stable environment. Along with competitive salaries, we offer a generous benefit package including fully paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance, 401K with employer match program, annual Profit Sharing contributions, as well as an annual discretionary bonus opportunity for all employees.
How to Apply:
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter, salary requirements, and portfolio PDF attachments (5MB or less) to Brianna Mitchell, HR/Hiring Coordinator at email@example.com. Please use the subject line ‘Senior Project Architect, Tall Buildings in your email.
GGLO, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and maintaining an inclusive culture.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance – employee’s premium paid 100%
- Health Savings Account with Employer contribution
- 401K with match and Profit Sharing
- Annual Bonus Opportunity
- Professional Development Programs and Licensure Reimbursement
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- ORCA Transit Pass
- Flexible Schedules
- Casual Dress Code
- Secure Bike Parking and Company Bike Use
- On-Site Gym and Spa Amenities
- Lunch ‘n’ Learns for Continuing Education Credits
- Formal and Informal Mentorship
- Coaching Program
- Thursday Design Reviews
- Unbelievable Holiday Parties
- Company Rec Teams: Soccer, Kickball, Volleyball
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please no phone calls or drop-ins.