The award-winning team at GGLO, a collaborative design firm in Seattle and Los Angeles, seeks a Project Architect.
We are an innovative firm designing buildings, landscapes, and places that weave together a vibrant mix of uses to embrace the communities in which we work. Our dynamic team of interdisciplinary professionals crafts solutions for our clients by asking the right questions, diving deep into understanding their needs and the context of our projects, and by pursuing new ways of thinking about the future. We are recognized in the design community for the quality and thoughtfulness of our work, and for being focused on outcomes that build healthy communities and cities.
About the Role
The primary function of the Project Architect at GGLO is to facilitate and coordinate architectural services with aligned disciplines, on assigned projects from project analysis through completion for multi-family and mixed-use projects. The Architect is responsible for production and coordination associated with project(s), including providing direction to the project team.
- 6 or more years of professional experience, with 1 year minimum relevant US work experience
- Architecture License
- Architecture Degree from an accredited University in the United States
- Working knowledge if multi-family housing and other building types
- Exceptional knowledge and proven ability to put together 5+ story wood frame buildings
- Demonstrated proficiency with Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp and Windows OS
- Demonstrated ability to produce quality work
- Proven knowledge of code regulations governing the industry
- Understanding of all aspects and phases of the architectural production process
- Comprehension of and ability to impact technical implications of design decisions
- Authorization to work in the United States
Successful GGLO Project Architects Have
- LEED accreditation (BD+C or ND)
- Experience with Deltek Vision
- Experience in our core markets
- Ability to effectively manage team members
- Displayed technical expertise in components of materials and detailing
- Ability to mentor less experienced staff
- Proven history of excellent interpersonal, leadership, communication and presentation skills
How to Apply
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter, salary requirements, and portfolio PDF attachments (5MB or less) to Brianna Mitchell, HR/Hiring Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line ‘Project Architect’ in your email.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance – employee’s premium paid 100%
- Health Savings Account with Employer contribution
- 401K with match and Profit Sharing
- Annual Bonus Opportunity
- Professional Development Programs and Licensure Reimbursement
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- ORCA Transit Pass
- Flexible Schedules
- Casual Dress Code
- Secure Bike Parking and Company Bike Use
- On-Site Gym and Spa Amenities
- Lunch ‘n’ Learns for Continuing Education Credits
- Formal and Informal Mentorship
- Coaching Program
- Thursday Design Reviews
- Unbelievable Holiday Parties
- Company Rec Teams: Soccer, Kickball, Volleyball
email@example.com for more information.
Please no phone calls or drop-ins.