WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The individuals we need must be licensed, LEED accredited (BD+C or ND) is preferred, and will have at least 10-20 years of experience with High-Rise buildings.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOUR CAREER?
Our employees are a talented mix of individuals who embody every aspect of an integrated practice, who are catalysts for community through an integrated, research based approach with sustainable design competency as a prerequisite. We offer the opportunity to align your long term career goals with a variety of projects and clients while working with Principals from multiple markets.
PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Exceptional knowledge and proven ability to put together high-rise buildings with a curtain wall and façade
- Ability to effectively manage team members to maintain positive interaction while sustaining quality and meeting quality expectations
- Technical expertise in components of materials and detailing
- Knowledge of code and regulations governing the industry and ability to perform research
- Mentor less experienced staff
- Knowledge of computer software, including AutoCAD, Revit, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in SketchUp, Windows-based programs, Microsoft Office and Windows OS
- Ability to hand draft and draw freehand
- Understands and can articulate how to solve unusual or complex issues
- Knowledge Deltek Vision a plus
WE WANT TO KNOW YOU
Send your resume, condensed portfolio (5MB max) and a brief paragraph of the requirements you fit, don’t forget to include your salary requirements.
Join one of Seattle’s best companies to work for
We offer a first-rate benefits package and numerous opportunities to grow from activities such as our Thursday Crit’s, Emerging Professionals group, and weekly lunch ‘n’ learns.
- Formal and Informal Mentorship
- ORCA Transit Pass
- Secure Bike Parking and Company Bike Use
- Professional Development including paid training, licensure reimbursement
- Flexible Schedules
- Casual Dress Code
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401K with matching, and more.
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please no phone calls or drop-ins.