WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The individual we need will have 3+ years of experience in a professional office setting, who is poised, polished and professional. Individual must have an outgoing and approachable personality, and be able to prioritize and multitask. Hospitality experience preferred.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOUR CAREER?
Our employees are a talented mix of individuals who embody every aspect of an integrated practice, who are catalysts for community through an integrated, research based approach with sustainable design competency as a prerequisite. We offer the opportunity to align your long term career goals with a progressive company whose mission is to build community through design. Our past receptionists have grown into a variety of roles all the way to Director.
PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Greet, direct and provide exceptional customer service to our visitors and clients in a cheerful and professional manner
- Answer and direct incoming calls
- Manage and coordinate conference room and office resource scheduling
- Assist with meeting set-up, including breakfast and lunch orders
- Support HR with maintaining files, systems, scheduling reviews, compiling review packets, reviewing invoices, etc. and can be trusted with highly confidential information
- Scheduling air travel, rental cars, courier services, company vehicle use, etc.
- Maintain phone lists and KP schedule, accounting logs, Outlook contacts, etc.
- Process/distribute incoming/outgoing mail
- Enthusiastically work on special projects as needed
- Proficient in Windows-based programs, Microsoft Office and Windows OS
- Understanding of basic office equipment, including copier, scanner, postage meter, etc.
- Graduation from high school required; BA/BS Preferred
WE WANT TO KNOW YOU
Send your resume and a brief paragraph of the requirements you fit, don’t forget to include your salary requirements.
Join one of Seattle’s best companies to work for
We offer a first-rate benefits package and numerous opportunities to grow from activities such as our Thursday Crit’s, Emerging Professionals group, and weekly lunch ‘n’ learns.
- Formal and Informal Mentorship
- ORCA Transit Pass
- Secure Bike Parking and Company Bike Use
- Professional Development including paid training, licensure reimbursement
- Flexible Schedules
- Casual Dress Code
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401K with matching, and more.
email@example.com for more information.
Please no phone calls or drop-ins.