Seattle, WA | Los Angeles, CA
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The individual we need must be licensed, LEED accredited (BD+C or ND) is preferred, and will have at least 10 years of experience including 5+ years of direct project management.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOUR CAREER?
Our employees are a talented mix of individuals who embody every aspect of an integrated practice, who are catalysts for community through an integrated, research based approach with sustainable design competency as a prerequisite. This means you will have the opportunity to align your long term career goals with a variety of projects and clients while working with Principals from multiple markets.
PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- 10 or more years of professional experience including 5+ years of direct project management, with 1 year minimum relevant US work experience
- Architecture License
- Demonstrated proficiency with Deltek Vision
- Demonstrated proficiency with Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp and Windows OS
- Degree from an accredited University in the United States
- Expertise providing leadership to ensure successful fee, schedule and budget management
- Expertise in developing work plans, fee proposals and project schedules in response to RFP’s and other opportunities
- Ability to develop and execute contracts between GGLO and its outside consultants and clients for services
- Experienced facilitator and present at public meetings and forums, with clients and managing groups
- Ability to effectively manage team members to maintain positive interaction, while ensuring the highest quality, and meeting client expectations
- Expertise in writing reports, business correspondence, contracts, and business development proposals
- Demonstrated ability to define, monitor and maintain control of the scope of work and services for the project including project schedule and work plan
- Experience in managing jobs profitably
- Understanding of all aspects and phases of the architectural production process
- Understanding of and ability to respond to the technical implications of design decisions
- Authorization to work in the United States
WE WANT TO KNOW YOU
Send your resume, condensed portfolio (5MB max) and a brief paragraph of the requirements you fit, don’t forget to include your salary requirements.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance – employee’s premium paid 100%
- Health Savings Account with Employer contribution
- 401K with match and Profit Sharing
- Annual Bonus Opportunity
- Professional Development Programs and Licensure Reimbursement
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- ORCA Transit Pass
- Flexible Schedules
- Casual Dress Code
- Secure Bike Parking and Company Bike Use
- On-Site Gym and Spa Amenities
- Lunch ‘n’ Learns for Continuing Education Credits
- Formal and Informal Mentorship
- Coaching Program
- Thursday Design Reviews
- Unbelievable Holiday Parties
- Company Rec Teams: Soccer, Kickball, Volleyball
email@example.com for more information.
Please no phone calls or drop-ins.