WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The individuals we need must be licensed, LEED accredited (BD+C or ND) is preferred, and will have 6 – 12 years of experience. The primary function of the Architect is to facilitate and coordinate architectural services with aligned disciplines on assigned projects from project analysis through completion. The Architect is responsible for production and coordination associated with project(s), including providing direction to the project team.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOUR CAREER?
Our employees are a talented mix of individuals who embody every aspect of an integrated practice, who are catalysts for community through an integrated, research based approach with sustainable design competency as a prerequisite. We offer the opportunity to align your long term career goals with a variety of projects and clients while working with Principals from multiple markets.
PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- 6 or more years of professional experience, with 1 year minimum relevant US work experience
- Architecture License
- Demonstrated proficiency with Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp and Windows OS
- Demonstrated ability to produce quality work
- Degree from an accredited University in the United States
- Proven knowledge of code regulations governing the industry
- Understanding of all aspects and phases of the architectural production process
- Comprehension of and ability to impact technical implications of design decisions
- Authorization to work in the United States
SUCCESSFUL ARCHITECTS WILL HAVE:
- LEED accreditation (BD+C or ND)
- Experience with Deltek Vision
- Experience in our core markets
- Exceptional knowledge and proven ability to put together 5+ story wood frame buildings
- Ability to effectively manage team members
- Displayed technical expertise in components of materials and detailing
- Ability to mentor less experienced staff
- Proven history of excellent interpersonal, leadership, communication and presentation skills
WE WANT TO KNOW YOU
Send your resume, condensed portfolio (5MB max) and a brief paragraph of the requirements you fit, don’t forget to include your salary requirements.
Join one of Seattle’s best companies to work for
We offer a first-rate benefits package and numerous opportunities to grow from activities such as our Thursday Crit’s, Emerging Professionals group, and weekly lunch ‘n’ learns.
- Formal and Informal Mentorship
- ORCA Transit Pass
- Secure Bike Parking and Company Bike Use
- Professional Development including paid training, licensure reimbursement
- Flexible Schedules
- Casual Dress Code
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401K with matching, and more.
email@example.com for more information.
Please no phone calls or drop-ins.