WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The individuals must be located in the Los Angeles, CA area. They must be licensed, LEED accredited (BD+C or ND) is preferred, and will have at least 5 years of experience.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOUR CAREER?
Our employees are a talented mix of individuals who embody every aspect of an integrated practice, who are catalysts for community through an integrated, research based approach with sustainable design competency as a prerequisite. We offer the opportunity to align your long term career goals with a variety of projects and clients while working with Principals from multiple markets.
PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Experience and knowledge of the phases of the design process and construction of mixed-use or multi-family buildings
- Ability to effectively manage team members to maintain positive interaction while sustaining quality and meeting quality expectations
- Technical expertise in components of materials and detailing
- Proven knowledge of code regulations governing the industry
- Mentor less experienced staff
- Demonstrated proficiency with Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp and Windows OS
- Experience with Deltek Vision a plus
- Proven history of excellent interpersonal, leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Understands all aspects and phases of the architectural production process
- Understands and responds to the technical implications of design decisions
WE WANT TO KNOW YOU
Send your resume, condensed portfolio (5MB max) and a brief paragraph of the requirements you fit, don’t forget to include your salary requirements.
Join one of Seattle’s best companies to work for
We offer a first-rate benefits package and numerous opportunities to grow from activities such as our Thursday Crit’s, Emerging Professionals group, and weekly lunch ‘n’ learns.
- Formal and Informal Mentorship
- ORCA Transit Pass
- Secure Bike Parking and Company Bike Use
- Professional Development including paid training, licensure reimbursement
- Flexible Schedules
- Casual Dress Code
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401K with matching, and more.
email@example.com for more information.
Please no phone calls or drop-ins.