WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are currently looking for an Intern Architect with 4+ years experience in a professional design or Architecture setting working with multifamily/mixed-use project types. This person will be passionate about the work and committed to an integrated design process. This is position is for our LA Office.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOUR CAREER?
Our employees are a talented mix of individuals who embody every aspect of an integrated practice, who are catalysts for community through an integrated, research based approach with sustainable design competency as a prerequisite. This means you will have the opportunity to align your long term career goals with a variety of projects and clients while working with teams from multiple markets.
PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Experience and knowledge of the phases of the design process and construction of mixed-use or multi-family buildings
- Ability to build models from a variety of media and to color documents and photograph projects
- Understands and can articulate how to solve unusual or complex design issues
- General knowledge of materials and detailing
- General knowledge of code and regulations governing the industry and ability to perform research
- General knowledge of the parts and purpose of contracts drafted documents and specifications
- ARE in process to become a registered Architect
- Proficient in Revit required
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Windows-based programs required
- Proficient in GIS, Rhino, Grasshopper and 3D Studio Max SketchUp, AutoCAD, preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
- Enrolled in the IDP program
- LEED AP preferred
WE WANT TO KNOW YOU
Send your resume, condensed portfolio (5MB max) and a brief paragraph of the requirements you fit, don’t forget to include your salary requirements.
Join one of Seattle’s best companies to work for
We offer a first-rate benefits package and numerous opportunities to grow from activities such as our Thursday Crit’s, Emerging Professionals group, and weekly lunch ‘n’ learns.
- Formal and Informal Mentorship
- ORCA Transit Pass
- Secure Bike Parking and Company Bike Use
- Professional Development including paid training, licensure reimbursement
- Flexible Schedules
- Casual Dress Code
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401K with matching, and more.
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please no phone calls or drop-ins.