WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for individuals with 4+ years of experience that includes multi-family and/or high-rise. This person will be passionate about the work and committed to an integrated design process.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOUR CAREER?
Our employees are a talented mix of individuals who embody every aspect of an integrated practice, who are catalysts for community through an integrated, research based approach with sustainable design competency as a prerequisite. This means you will have the opportunity to align your long term career goals with a variety of projects and clients while working with teams from multiple markets.
PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Experience with high-rise and/or multi-family projects
- Experience with the Concept and Schematic Design process for high-rise and multi-family project types
- Experience with the production of Design Communication packages for high-rise and multi-family project types
- Experience with being a part of a collaborative, integrated team structure for all phases of work
- LEED AP preferred
- Proficiency in SketchUp, AutoCAD, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Experience with Revit, GIS, Rhino, Grasshopper and 3DS is appreciated
- Working knowledge and experience with the metric system
- Able to hand sketch to communicate design concepts
- Able to think in 3D and understand and solve complex design issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture required, Master’s in Architecture appreciated
WE WANT TO KNOW YOU
Send your resume, condensed portfolio (5MB max) and a brief paragraph of the requirements you fit, don’t forget to include your salary requirements.
Join one of Seattle’s best companies to work for
We offer a first-rate benefits package and numerous opportunities to grow from activities such as our Thursday Crit’s, Emerging Professionals group, and weekly lunch ‘n’ learns.
- Formal and Informal Mentorship
- ORCA Transit Pass
- Secure Bike Parking and Company Bike Use
- Professional Development including paid training, licensure reimbursement
- Flexible Schedules
- Casual Dress Code
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401K with matching, and more.
email@example.com for more information.
Please no phone calls or drop-ins.